What are the benefits of outsourcing IT services instead of calling a repair guy when your computer is acting up?
Managed IT Services versus Break/Fix IT Services for Small Business
Richmond, VA small business owners: check out this Infographic that lays out some pretty convincing reasons for choosing an industry-leading Managed Service Provider to manage your company’s IT systems… and then give BEL Network Integration & Support a call at 804-796-2631.
Managed IT Services Saves Down-Time, Lowers IT Costs & Offers Peace of Mind
If you are still using the old “break/fix” model for your IT repairs and services, it’s time to re-evaluate. The facts are that leveraging Managed IT Services for your small business saves you down-time, lowers your IT costs, and gives you peace of mind that your networks are being watched over by professionals while you are focusing on your business.
An IT Network Evaluation is the First Step to Securing a Managed Service Provider
The first step in our process is evaluating your networks. This is a no-cost, no-obligation meeting where our Network Engineers come to your business and:
- Check your firewall’s security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms, and viruses.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your network’s back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck.”
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
What do you have to lose? Don’t let another day go by without verifying the health and security of your Networks & Data! Call our office today at 804-796-2631.