Top 8 Reasons to Work with BELNIS
- We invest for the long-term with our clients. BELNIS has been serving our clients for more than 30 years and we are a respected leader in the community and industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the larger number of long-term clients (avg. tenure of 15+ years) who, year after year, continue to place their trust in us.
- Transparent pricing with no surprises. With BELNIS, you pay a predictable flat monthly fee for a complete support package with no setup fees. We work with you to plan for your technology needs and provide clear guidance into both your short and long-term budgeting process.
- PROACTIVE IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN REACTIVE. We monitor your network for problems, like viruses and outages, 24 hours a day. When an issue is detected it’s fixed, most times before you even know there’s an issue.
- No Geek-Speak. You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
- Regular business reviews to ensure we are all on the same page. Although other companies may make claims that they will meet with you for ongoing technology reviews. BELNIS WILL provide regular (quarterly, semi-annual or annual) face-to-face meetings to discuss what is happening in technology/security and understanding your business priorities so we can adjust to your needs and stay flexible as the business landscape changes.
- A complete security AND compliance package to protect your business. We not only provide the technology and training to protect your business, we also can help craft your policies and procedures and assess your compliance with regulatory bodies and your customer/supplier contracts to reduce your overall risk.
- We support both on-premise and Cloud solutions. Some IT firms won’t offer or recommend cheaper cloud solutions because they make less money. Our philosophy is and always has been – to offer what is best for the customer, not us. That’s how we keep so many customers long-term. We’ll base our recommendation on what you want and what you are most comfortable with. Our job is to lay out the options, educate you on the pros and cons of each and guide you to the best, cost-effective solution for you.
- One-stop shop. We manage all aspects of your IT environment including hardware and software, network design and maintenance, security and compliance, vendor relationships for your internet connectivity, website management, maintenance renewals and any other technology related needs. We focus on IT so you can focus on your business.
“Confidence that our IT needs are addressed, met and that we do not have to worry about them. Keeping us up-to-date on current needs, threats and vulnerabilities.”
Knowledgeable support team, quick responses. Ease of contact either through email or phone. I particularly like that we can deal directly with BEL support team that knows us and our equipment setup. No lengthy “ticket” generation process, personalized service.
With any issues, the staff works through until resolved. When we had unusual difficulties with our CC Processing Control Scan compliance, they actually got on the phone with the other company to successfully resolve for us.
Maryann Dominguez – Practice Administrator, Co-Owner, Virginia Center for Spine & Sports Therapy