A Limited Time Offer
Our Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment Will Give You
The Answers You Want, The Certainty You Need
For a limited time, we are offering to give away a Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment. This is entirely free and without obligation.
This assessment will give you an unbiased cyber security risk score, and validation from a qualified third party on whether or not you are protected against ransomware and other cybercrime attacks.
Here’s How It Works: At no cost or obligation, one of my lead consultants and I will come to your office and conduct a non-invasive, CONFIDENTIAL investigation of your computer network, backups and security protocols. Your current IT company or guy DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW we are conducting this assessment. Your time investment is minimal: one hour for the initial meeting and one hour in the second meeting to go over our Report Of Findings.
When this Risk Assessment is complete, you will know:
- If your and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web(I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly securedfrom hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting weekly security updates from your current IT person, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fastif ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- Whether your employees truly know how to spot a phishing e-mail. We will actually put them to the test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never.
- If your IT systems, backups, policies and procedures are in sync with compliance requirements for HIPAA or other regulatory body.
If we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Please Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it “later” or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: at some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee that the attack on your business will be far more costly, disruptive and devastating.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from you. And certainly don’t “hope” your IT guy has you covered. Get the facts and be certain you are protected.