BEL Networks will help you:
Enjoy even greater productivity -
• Faster Performance
• Fewer Error Messages
• Practically Zero Downtime
• No more waiting around for a technician to arrive with Remote Monitoring and repair
• Your computers and networks will work the way they’re designed to work
Focus more completely on your business -
• BELNIS provides business capabilities that increase efficiency
• Increased bottom line
• Services on-time and within budget
• Consistent billing with fixed monthly rates
Ensure your expensive IT investments are being used to their full capacity -
• Scan and remove Spyware that is stealing your company’s bandwidth
• Your network’s backup system will be monitored to make sure it is working properly
• We monitor to make sure all files are being properly backed up
• BELNIS monitoring ensures all of your equipment is communicating properly
• “Tune Up” performed to allow files to load faster
Protect your precious data -
• Safeguard your email
• Maintain the privacy of clients and contacts
• Keep online threats at bay with our threat tracking
• Secure user access with passwords, encryption & private networks
• BELNIS finds weak links in IT infrastructure and offers the best solutions
Enjoy peace of mind -
• We shoulder all of your technology burdens
• Protection from hackers
• Virus protection
• Spyware elimination
• Your IT systems are monitored 24/7
Robert E. “Chuck” Bell, owner and founder of BEL Network Integration & Support, has recently released a new book to educate small business owners on what to look for, and what to avoid, when outsourcing their IT support.
The book, “Finding Outstanding Computer Support”, provides a basic, non-technical education on how to avoid overpaying for IT services, what questions to ask your IT consultant before signing a contract, and how to spot an incompetent or dishonest IT person before giving them access to your computer networks.
Read this book and you’ll discover:
- The 5 types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed, and paying for sub-standard work.
- 12 Warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Everything you need to know about contract, payment schedules, and rate negotiations.