BEL Networks will help you:
Enjoy even greater productivity -
• Faster Performance
• Fewer Error Messages
• Practically Zero Downtime
• No more waiting around for a technician to arrive with Remote Monitoring and repair
• Your computers and networks will work the way they’re designed to work
Focus more completely on your business -
• BELNIS provides business capabilities that increase efficiency
• Increased bottom line
• Services on-time and within budget
• Consistent billing with fixed monthly rates
Ensure your expensive IT investments are being used to their full capacity -
• Scan and remove Spyware that is stealing your company’s bandwidth
• Your network’s backup system will be monitored to make sure it is working properly
• We monitor to make sure all files are being properly backed up
• BELNIS monitoring ensures all of your equipment is communicating properly
• “Tune Up” performed to allow files to load faster
Protect your precious data -
• Safeguard your email
• Maintain the privacy of clients and contacts
• Keep online threats at bay with our threat tracking
• Secure user access with passwords, encryption & private networks
• BELNIS finds weak links in IT infrastructure and offers the best solutions
Enjoy peace of mind -
• We shoulder all of your technology burdens
• Protection from hackers
• Virus protection
• Spyware elimination
• Your IT systems are monitored 24/7
Robert E. “Chuck” Bell, owner and founder of BEL Network Integration & Support, has recently released a new book to educate small business owners on what to look for, and what to avoid, when outsourcing their IT support. The book, “Finding Outstanding Computer Support”, provides a basic, non-technical education on how to avoid overpaying for IT services, what questions to ask your IT consultant before signing a contract, and how to spot an incompetent or dishonest IT person before giving them access to your computer networks.
Read this book and you’ll discover:
The 5 types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed, and paying for sub-standard work.
12 Warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
Everything you need to know about contract, payment schedules, and rate negotiations.
- BEL Networks offers a comprehensive Cloud File Sync to it's customers. You can read more about itRead on if you aren't in love with your company's data backup system....February 2014View this email in your browser...Discover important tips on how to choose an IT support provider that fit's your company best. Head over to...January 2014View this email in your browser...Discover important tips on how to choose an IT support provider that fit's your company best. Head over to...